Re: CQ 20m

Lloyd K3ESE

were the 2X QRP QSOs  the most fun...?

LL/K3ESE

On Sun, May 6, 2018, 6:34 PM Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yeah I’m still tuning around.  Your ATS-3 sounded great here, and it was nice and solid when we finally connected.  11 QSOs so far with 3 of them 2x QRP.  I may pack it in soon because 20 meters is dying right before my eyes.  Was working GA and he went from QSA 5 to QSA 1 in about 3 minutes.  A lot of these were replies to CQ, which tells you the radio is really working.q

72,

Chas

On May 6, 2018, at 3:44 PM, Lloyd Lachow <llachow@...> wrote:

We finally made it. this was the first email CQ I've ever answered...and it was successful!

rig on this end is an ATS-3 @ 5W into a 20M EDZ up 10M.

LL/K3ESE

On Sun, May 6, 2018, 4:34 PM LL <llachow@...> wrote:
you're 559/QSB here in MD. I guess you heard me, then you didn't. I'm still there.

LL/K3ESE

On Sun, May 6, 2018, 4:22 PM Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
CQ 14050 from MO EM38oa with my HillTopper 20.

72,

Chas - NK8O