Is a botx qrp

davesters@...

Edited

Is a Bitx, QRP

What is the conscensus of members of this group. I have heard that 5w cw and 10 watts ssb. constitutes qrp. My only HF radios are bitx. I  have both a ubitx and a bitx40 and regularly participate in evening logging nets like nata net and omiss nets.

My bitx40 puts out about 7 watts on 40meters and the ubitx puts out over 20 wattw on 80meters, 10w on 40m and it fades to a watt by 28mhz.

So far my ditties are too slow to be useful particularly on reception so my modes are phone and digital.

I don't see much representaion of this brand.
Dave
K0MBT