Mystery project

Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...>

Anyone else have this happen?

I was digging through my electronic junk containers looking for a speaker when I came across a metal candy container. Thinking it was just an empty box I picked it up to put it with other empty boxes. However, this one had something in it. I opened it up to find a Manhattan-built something or other that I built years ago. Unfortunately I can't remember what it was. It's got a polyvaricon tuning cap, a 10.000 MHZ crystal, and TDA7052 audio amp connected to a 3.5mm phone jack.

I think it's a receiver, but I'm not totally sure. I think I'll either need to reverse engineer this, look through all the schematics & projects on my computer, or just try to remember what project this was.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS