Re: Mystery project

Robert 'RC' Conley <rc.kc5wa@...>

sounds like the VRX-1 receiver

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 8:55 PM, Tom Sevart <n2uhc@...> wrote:

Anyone else have this happen?

I was digging through my electronic junk containers looking for a
speaker when I came across a metal candy container. Thinking it was
just an empty box I picked it up to put it with other empty boxes.
However, this one had something in it. I opened it up to find a
Manhattan-built something or other that I built years ago.
Unfortunately I can't remember what it was. It's got a polyvaricon
tuning cap, a 10.000 MHZ crystal, and TDA7052 audio amp connected to a
3.5mm phone jack.

I think it's a receiver, but I'm not totally sure. I think I'll either
need to reverse engineer this, look through all the schematics &
projects on my computer, or just try to remember what project this was.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

--