Re: 40m Net

Mike Scheidt

Thanks.  Appreciate the RST report.  You were similar in RST in Wichita, KS.  I was running 5 watts out of a Yaesu 817ND into an Alpha Delta trapped dipole up 35’.   Thanks again for taking the time to copy and send the report.

N0XM

Mike

On May 31, 2018 at 9:37 PM w2sh@... wrote:

This comes a bit late but here's how sigs arrived in northern NJ.

WA9PWP     Tuned up late but Paul's siogs are always fully readable.

N4DR            599

NØMII           Not Heard

W7KFI          Inaudible

KA8ONW      589

WA4GIR       579

WAØITP       569

NQØRP        559

NØXM          559

AB4L            569

ACØBQ        569<589

Kv6Z            549<579

ACØBQ's signal increase was surprisingly quick.  KV6Z's considerable signal increase occurred over the ~~45 minute duration of the net.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH