Re: 40m Net

Paul Smith

Hello Bob, It is good to hear from the north left coast. In SE Ks I dont have a regular path to Washington but I am always ready to workem. Look around 7055 and 14050 for SKCC guys. I have worked a lady In Washington a couple times There should be plenty of activity to listen to and even limber ur DX 60. have have a good on de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Macklin <macklinbob@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 5:27 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net

I'm in Kent, Wa. about 25 miles south of Seattle.

I've been looking for some kind of active group.

I cannot transmit right now but I can receive. If I see some activity I will try and get a transmitter operational.

Not QRP but I do have a DX-60.

My interest is in CW and digital modes.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ