Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 10:41 PM

Bill,
Lots of QRN and QSB on sigs in SC
tonite. I heard AB4QL 55N/5NN and K3ESE up to 55N.
Unfortunately your sigs were ESP to 53N. I responded to your
QNI several times but just couldn't make it with the end
fed wire.
Maybe next
week.

73,
Gary/w0gx
On Wed, Jun 6, 2018, 10:24 PM dekle <dekle@atlasok.com>
wrote:
Not too
bad tonight.
Got 8 QNIs
know there was at least 1 station I just could not copy -
maybe next time.
Also, I heard Susan - W7KFI
calling CQ before the net but she didn't QNI.
Anyhow, here's the list:

N0NBD         Paul
   KS
AB4QL         Barry