Re: 40m Net

Mike D

I was traveling this week but tried from my hotel balcony in Toronto with no luck.  Will be back in Tulsa next week.

73 de KD5RJZ/VE3

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, 9:20 PM Ruth A Mumaw <k3nlt@...> wrote:

I was there, but very rough copy. Your report was 339 with QSB and QRN. I will be on next week again, then back to alternate weeks. Radio K2 at 5 watts.   Russ

On June 20, 2018, at 10:13 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

Not too bad tonight.
QNIs were:

W7KFI        Susan     MS
N0XM         Mike        KS
KA8ONW   Mark        MI
WA9PWP   Paul        WI
AC0BQ      Johnny    KS

I also think I got K3NLT - Russ in VA  - but the SSB QRM came up so bad that I'm not 100% positive.
I got the K3 part clearly but every time he sent the rest of his call the SSB ducks started quacking.
The KS stations were the loudest ones tonight.

Thanks all for trying.
See you next week.

73
Bill