QRP items for sale

Thomas Martin

I am terminally ill and my condition has gotten worse and would like to find a good home for the following items

1:01 PM (2 minutes ago)
KX 2 serial number 1672 has ATU, Lipo battery pac and charger hand mike, Travel bag. I also have an KX3 Helper by w1sfr which is an end fed 35 ft with 9:1 un un also a 12 volt 7 amph battery with solar charger attached as well as AC charger. This a a commercial unit.
I would like 950.00 for the package and will split shipping.
Will break up if needed.

An HF-VHF 3mhz-174 mhz base loaded antenna with variable radiator has plug in for various bands. have chart for use.
Asking 45.00 will split shipping

MFJ 2220 Dipole kit for 20 meters  asking 25.00 will split shipping

Caras HF magnetic loop antenna 3-15 mhz this is brand new never had a chance to try out.
asking 70.00 will split shipping.
Contact k0amd at arrl. dot net