Re: 40m Net

Lloyd K3ESE

Yes, I was hoping that some of the stations I was copying loudly would mention that I was out there...

K3ESE

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 2:09 PM, dekle <dekle@...> wrote:

A reminder:

If you hear someone that I don't hear or someone that I am having real trouble copying, wait for a clear spot and send "BK" and offer to QSP. That would be a great help.

73
Bill
KV6Z

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net

I was in there trying. Bill was about 549.

K3ESE

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, 10:13 PM dekle <dekle@...> wrote:
Not too bad tonight.
QNIs were:

W7KFI        Susan     MS
N0XM         Mike        KS
KA8ONW   Mark        MI
WA9PWP   Paul        WI
AC0BQ      Johnny    KS

I also think I got K3NLT - Russ in VA  - but the SSB QRM came up so bad that I'm not 100% positive.
I got the K3 part clearly but every time he sent the rest of his call the SSB ducks started quacking.
The KS stations were the loudest ones tonight.

Thanks all for trying.
See you next week.

73
Bill