Re: 40m Net

Dennis Yancey <bigbluedry@...>

i listened in for the entire net. It sure sounded like it as much a buzz... however, being a “newbie” to CW and Morse, I can only pick out a letter or two on occasion. There seems to be a renewal of interest in QRP and CW. Have you given thought to providing a net for those of us that can use a Rockmite or Pixie and our watts and WPM are interchangeable? I think this would be a good thing as an encouragement to new CW enthusiasts.

Let me know if and when you a “Slow Code for Slow Minds” net and I will be the first to join in.

Thanks,
72 and God bless.
KD4EPG