Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Date: Thursday, July 5, 2018, 10:32 AM

i listened in for the entire net. It
sure sounded like it as much a buzz... however, being a
“newbie” to CW and Morse, I can only pick out a
letter or two on occasion. There seems to be a renewal of
interest in QRP and CW. Have you given thought to providing
a net for those of us that can use a Rockmite or Pixie and
our watts and WPM are interchangeable? I think this would be
a good thing as an encouragement to new CW
enthusiasts.

Let me know if and when you a “Slow Code for Slow
Minds” net and I will be the first to join in.

Thanks,
72 and God bless.
KD4EPG