Re: 40m Net

Michael McEwen

TU, Susan.  K5OSA LTC (Ret) Michael McEwen

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018, 12:40 PM ussv dharma via Groups.Io <ussvdharma=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I for one will do my check ins at around 5wpm next week..let me know if you copy, good ham courtesies require3s that we send at the speed of the other station....something hams today seem to ignore.

If you don't change direction you WILL arrive exactly where you're headed!!

MSGT. Susan Meckley, USA (Ret.)
W7KFI-5  & AFZ4SM

On Thu, 7/5/18, Dennis Yancey <bigbluedry@...> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net
 To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
 Date: Thursday, July 5, 2018, 10:32 AM

 i listened in for the entire net. It
 sure sounded like it as much a buzz... however, being a
 “newbie” to CW and Morse, I can only pick out a
 letter or two on occasion. There seems to be a renewal of
 interest in QRP and CW. Have you given thought to providing
 a net for those of us that can use a Rockmite or Pixie and
 our watts and WPM are interchangeable? I think this would be
 a good thing as an encouragement to new CW
 enthusiasts.

 Let me know if and when you a “Slow Code for Slow
 Minds” net and I will be the first to join in.

 Thanks,
 72 and God bless.
 KD4EPG