Re: 40m Net

Michael McEwen

Carry on, Doc...K5OSA

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018, 1:42 PM Dwayne R via Groups.Io <masterdr=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looked it up for you. . Very simple for HW-8,
Haven't looked at the Circuitry for the BJ, but it
is only the process of lifting the carrier and running it through
a simple circuit.

Dwayne

On Thu, 7/5/18, Michael McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net
 To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
 Date: Thursday, July 5, 2018, 12:49 PM

 TU,
 K5OSA...Doc
 On Thu, Jul
 5, 2018, 12:46 PM Dwayne R via Groups.Io <masterdr=yahoo.com@groups.io>
 wrote:
 About 4s
 SSB. . ..

 I think it would be very possible to convert one of the BJ
 into a DOUBLE Side band rig.. . .

 Many years ago, there was a MOD to the HW-8.  IT was a very
 simple mod that would

 convert the HW-8 to a DSB rig.  I believe this BJ would be
 a very simple conversion too.

  To: main@4sqrp.groups.io

  Date: Thursday, July 5, 2018, 11:53 AM

  TNX

  On Jul 5, 2018 11:51 AM,

  "dekle" <dekle@...>

  wrote:

  Hi Mike,

  There was some interest in a 4S SSB Net at one time

  but I'm not sure

  what happened to it.

  Maybe someone that owns a microphone will start it up

  again.

  73

  Bill

  KV6Z