Re: Sam Neal N5AF SK

Wayne Dillon

Sam one one FB operator, I remember his always checking into the Wednesday evening net when I was NCS, He was indeed one of natures gentlemen and the world is a sadder place because of his passing. I did not know of his VEC activities but I can only imagine that anyone who had the great good fortune to come into contact with Sam would have had his or her life changed in a very positive way.
73 and rest in peace my friend, you will be sorely missed.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:49 AM, JW Stevens <jwstevens@...> wrote:
It is with great sorrow that I report Sam Neal, N5AF, became a Silent Key yesterday after a lengthy illness.  Sam was a long time member and supporter of the 4SQRP group and could be found frequently on 7122 for a QSO or the nets. His QRP rigs or 7W QRO from the AC-1 was always S9 here in South Louisiana.

Sam was an active VEC for many years helping literally thousands obtain their amateur radio licenses. He was a fine gentleman and he will be missed.

73 and Rest in Peace, my old friend.

73 John K5JS

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"