Re: Sam Neal N5AF SK

WA0ITP

Thank you John,

I worked Sam many times, on the nets and elsewhere.  He will indeed be missed.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff
On 7/12/2018 9:49 AM, JW Stevens wrote:

It is with great sorrow that I report Sam Neal, N5AF, became a Silent Key yesterday after a lengthy illness.  Sam was a long time member and supporter of the 4SQRP group and could be found frequently on 7122 for a QSO or the nets. His QRP rigs or 7W QRO from the AC-1 was always S9 here in South Louisiana.

Sam was an active VEC for many years helping literally thousands obtain their amateur radio licenses. He was a fine gentleman and he will be missed.

73 and Rest in Peace, my old friend.

73 John K5JS