From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of ussv dharma via Groups.Io <ussvdharma@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:33 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] measuring polivaricons

what meter is all the shouting about ?

If you don't change direction you WILL arrive exactly where you're headed!!

MSGT. Susan Meckley, USA (Ret.)
W7KFI-5  & AFZ4SM

 To: "main@4SQRP.groups.io" <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
 Date: Saturday, July 14, 2018, 1:29 PM

 Measure to the
 center, from either side... that gives both sections values.
 Those two values may then be figured to be in parallel or
 not.

 Have a great day,

 --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

 "Actions speak louder than words"