From: JAMES DAVIDSON <jijvd74@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 1:35 AM
To: n0nbd@...
Subject: am radio

PAUL not a rocket man here .my audio is real low getting differ. stations fine checked most ever thing . have you had any one with this low audio?  i think my audio transformer is bad.  have 9 volts to primary but nothing measuring on other side .still i have  audio have to hold it up to my head to hear it.good on qrz if you think i am on the rite track  . jim davidson   kc0dd # 184 4s.     thanks