No problem, we had checkins and that’s what counts.  I’m going to experiment with a low loop to see what I can do about reducing noise on 80 meters if I can find acceptable attaching points for it..

72,

Charles - NK8O

On Jul 19, 2018, at 10:31 AM, Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:

Hello All,
I am not sure where the storms were but was surprised to Chas in Louisburg. I did work N0XM Mike but I think it was after Chas worked him. My ears were tired so I pulled the plug. de Paul

Sent from Outlook

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:12 AM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] 80 meter net

I jumped over to 80 meters to see if anyone was there after I checked in on 40 meters. Check ins, loosely speaking, were as follows:

NK8O, Chas in KS (NCS)
N0NBD, Paul in KS
N0EVH, John in MO
KV6Z, Bill in OK
N0XM, Mike in KS also reported by e-mail that I was 599 in Wichita

I think Paul took a few check ins prior to me but had storms in the area.

72,

Chas - NK8O