Re: 80 meter net

Paul Smith

Let me know how ur loop comes out. 25 years ago at my farm I had a full wave loop on 80 meters. it was a dandy but picked up static like crazy when storms came by. I always had to keep it unhooked and grounded out of the house when not in use hi hi de Paul

Sent from Outlook

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:24 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 80 meter net

No problem, we had checkins and that’s what counts.  I’m going to experiment with a low loop to see what I can do about reducing noise on 80 meters if I can find acceptable attaching points for it..

72,

Charles - NK8O

On Jul 19, 2018, at 10:31 AM, Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:

Hello All,
I am not sure where the storms were but was surprised to Chas in Louisburg. I did work N0XM Mike but I think it was after Chas worked him. My ears were tired so I pulled the plug. de Paul

Sent from Outlook