Re: 4 S Tuner Malfunction Query

Bob Zolecki

Sounds like bad solder joint around led circuit as seems tuner part is working and noise will not be as loud in tune mode as it is with tuner out.

On Jul 22, 2018, at 9:21 PM, griffithsesq.robert via Groups.Io <signalnaut=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I recently built the 4S Tuner. Neither light illuminates. In the tuning mode, adjusting the switch and capacitor positions varies the noise level however, in no position is the noise level as loud as it is without the tuner in the line at all. I have checked the wiring of the components as best as I could with a VOM. Perhaps I damaged a component during soldering. Any suggestions? Nice unit. Would like to have a working one for along side my Bayou Jumper and any future rig I build.
Griff NE3I
Robert Alan Griffiths