From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Gandalf The Gray <ronhogrider92@...>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 5:59 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 80 meter net

because 80 meters is a winter band, shouldn’t you cancel it until the fall?
my ears are now wearing bandaids from the noise level.☹️

Ron wb1hga

On Jul 27, 2018, at 11:39 AM, Gerry Edson <wa0knw@...> wrote:

I was able to barely copy net control and no others.  Since noise was high and signals low I did not try to check in.
Gerry, WA0KNW

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 8:52 PM Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:

The net was short and sweet 830 to 839 I worked Bill KV6Z he was 599. Noise was 10 over so Bills signal was gangbusters maybe better next week de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook