Off subject

Don, W9EBK

This message is a bit off subject,  but since being employed is helpful to affording radios I hope the moderators will forgive me for posting this.  The company I have worked for since 1982 announced they are expanding and looking for a technician with good mechanical,  electronic,  Windows and other PC skills in the southeastern MO area. I know a lot of the work load is in the Mountain View area, but spans Southern IL across the eastern half of MO. If you want details please contact W9EBK at donw9ebk@...