From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Dennis Yancey <Kd4epg@...>
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2018 9:10 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net

I have no clue what is going on, but I live in MO. And I could hear some folks tuning up about 10 minutes before the net and I heard a couple of signals for about 10 minutes after the net started but nothing else. Like it dropped off the earth. This has happened before. I listened on 2 different radios and 2 different antennas..  any suggestions?