From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io <gary.k7ek@...>
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2018 10:16 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net

I listened intently to the nets myself but heard absolutely nothing. Could it be that the recent
solar events have killed propagation or possibly made the bands go long? What it is, I could not
copy anyone. I hope I do better next time.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Radcliff, KY (EM77at)

On Friday, August 3, 2018, 5:10:13 PM EDT, Dennis Yancey <Kd4epg@...> wrote:

I have no clue what is going on, but I live in MO. And I could hear some folks tuning up about 10 minutes before the net and I heard a couple of signals for about 10 minutes after the net started but nothing else. Like it dropped off the earth. This has happened before. I listened on 2 different radios and 2 different antennas..  any suggestions?