Not a single thing in earsight !
Just seems to be a point where a switch gets flipped off !
One thing for certain :) the band is kaput !

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 6:12 PM, Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp@...> wrote:
I just came back from the park, operating on 20 m with an elevated wire vertical.  Heard Belarus, Slovenia, Germany, Canada, and a few other DX stations but no one, not even locals heard me.  I was running 3-4 watts on a QCX 20.  The QCX hears like gangbusters, but band conditions are so bad that QRP today was particularly challenging.

72,

Chas - NK8O

On Aug 3, 2018, at 6:08 PM, Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:

Guys, I suspect it is just crappy conditions as of this minute I can hear NO signals on 20, 30 or 40
de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io <gary.k7ek@...>
Sent: Friday, August 3, 2018 10:16 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net

I listened intently to the nets myself but heard absolutely nothing. Could it be that the recent
solar events have killed propagation or possibly made the bands go long? What it is, I could not
copy anyone. I hope I do better next time.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Radcliff, KY (EM77at)

On Friday, August 3, 2018, 5:10:13 PM EDT, Dennis Yancey <Kd4epg@...> wrote:

I have no clue what is going on, but I live in MO. And I could hear some folks tuning up about 10 minutes before the net and I heard a couple of signals for about 10 minutes after the net started but nothing else. Like it dropped off the earth. This has happened before. I listened on 2 different radios and 2 different antennas..  any suggestions?