Re: Antenna analyzer/SWR meter

Wayne Dillon

Sorry, forgot to include the web reference, it's here: www.balundesigns.com/content/OCF%20Antenna.pdf
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 2:42 PM, Rob Roberts via Groups.Io <kd0wkv@...> wrote:
I didn’t rely to the group. I replied to John instead.  I’m not getting in a hurry.  I am planning on joining a group, however in my line of work. I work 70 hrs a week and my weekends fall during the week, not many people are off when I am.  My radio that I purchased is a Yaesu FT-450d. I’m taking my General test on Saturday lord willing and the creek don’t rise I hope to ready to get on the air when I get home. Thanks for all your replies.

I am debating on a OCF dipole or a Carolina Windom.  It will be fed with RG-8x (50 ohm I believe).  I’m not sure about the radiation or if it’s shortened. I’m a fairly new ham.

I need to start trucking, I’ll reply when I stop.

Thanks

Rob

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Fate whispered to courageous "You cannot withstand the storm"
Courageous  whispered back "I am the storm"