Re: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 8/8/18 #cal-notice

John KK4ITX

Hey,

Glad to find out that others have heard those stations also. I experienced the same tonight from Maine, weak CW then covered up by SSB. When I am in Florida there is almost zero chance of a weak signal copy as those guys splash for 3KC or more sometimes.

Until now I thought my receiver(s) were the culprit. Perhaps it’s time to move away from known QRM on 7.122 ?

John
KK4ITX
Wells, Maine/ZephyrHills, Florida

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.