Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 40m Net
To: "main@4SQRP.groups.io" <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 11:54 PM

was on 40m but found it hard to get a dit in edgewise. And
also, I believe the net times on the web page are out of
date.What
I read there did not coincide with what actually happened on
the air. I was on 7122 at 2030 EDT expecting the
netto start but it did not. A subsequent contact with
W7KFI revealed that the net did not start until 2100 EDT.
Huh? Anyway,I had a nice contact with Susan with my KX3 (5w)
& 134' OCFD . Later when the net started I found it
difficult to getin so gave up. Maybe next time.
Best regards,
Gary, K7EK
Radcliff, KY (EM77at)