Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] TTF

On 4/27/2013 5:39 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

I was only out for a little over 2 hrs, clouds blocked out the sun and it got
pretty cool for an old guy. Good first outing for the portable equipment tho.

Thanks for the QSO Terry!  It was great hearing you.  I only made 17 myself. I had to cut it short in order to come home and mow the lawn.

73 de Larry W2LJ
--
73 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

http://w2lj.blogspot.com/
http://www.w2lj.qrpradio.com/