Retirement of Bayou Jumper

Everett Catlin

I was sorry to see the retirement of the Bayou Jumper. Of all the kits I have ever built since 1964 this one was the most fun. I want to thank Jim (N5IB), Dave (NM0S) and Larry Hastings for designing and kitting a fine radio. I want to thank all the individuals who took time to Elmer those who were having problems or just shared ideas with others. Thanks to the Club for making high quality kits available to us. On my QRZ page I list my Bayou Jumper as my primary rig and my IC-718 as my back up. I don't operate much due to health problems but will make an effort to do more operating with the BJ. Hope to see you on the air.

73

Everett
N5MZX

Agent 038