Re: Big Brutus, Brutus Bash 2018

John T. Fitzer

I went to the web site to get some info on the 2019 Ozarkcon and find the registration for 2018 is up but not the registration for 2019. I am planning on attending in 2019 and am wondering when registration will open and what are the costs involved. Also, what about the hotel, when should I make reservations so that I am assured of room availability?

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Johnny Matlock
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:35 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Big Brutus, Brutus Bash 2018

Thanks Chas

Bert and I are planning on attending.

We’re working out the details of the logistics!

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 3:14 PM Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I sent a notice to Larry of Larry’s list.  It should be posted shortly.

Chas

On Aug 15, 2018, at 3:53 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Hello Chas

According to Tom Sevart these dates are correct.

Ron has posted the date on the web crawler.

We are trying to find a spot to include it on the activities page.

If you would like to post on Larry’s list,

It would be great.

Hope to see you there.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 5:40 PM Charles W. Powell via Groups.Io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I thought I had seen an announcement and a topic for this event but I'm not finding it.  So here it is.

Dates: September 7-9, 2018

Events: Nothing in particular.  Eyeball QSOs, sharing the latest toys with the other folks, delicious ribs if we are so blessed again this year, and generally a good time.  Some camping by camper, RV, or tent, is available if you are so inclined.

Also, does anyone want to post this event on Larry's List?  I can do this if no one else is motivated to do it.

72,

Chas - NK8O

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com