Re: QRP TTF - my ignorance

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

As I added to the subject line, let me ask a couple of questions so I am not so ignorant in the future......

What is "TTF" ?

What is "MTR" ?

On 04/27/2013 10:12 AM, WA0ITP wrote:

I'm heading out to my favorite /P site http://www.wa0itp.com/pioneer_ridge.html
to operate in the QRPTTF event. http://www.zianet.com/qrp/qrpttf/2013.htm I
expect to be on the air by noon CDT. 40 and 20 will be the bands of interest
and I'll probably be using the MTR today.

The theme this year is historic trails and there are plenty of trails in the
park. The land was in the former owners family for at least 100 years and here
are plenty of game trails that are at least that old, and probably older. They
can't be called historic tho, so no x3 multiplier. But just getting out is its
own reward.

Today is sunny with a high around 70 F, so Im looking forward to a few hours of
fun, and hoping to work some fellow Four Staters this aft.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP

David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

Automobile efficiency is measured in MPG, NOT Gallons per Mile.
Amateur Radio efficiency, fun & skill is measured by Miles Per Watt, NOT Watts per Mile.