From: w2sh@...
Date: 8/22/18 22:44 (GMT-05:00)
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 80 meter Net Report

After the 40m was over, I tuned up on 80m at 0136Z.  The rifle shots of QRN were worse than what I'd experienced on 40m.  You were working KV6Z. Bill was 239 here and you were 259.  I heard you working another guy who was unreadable.  Your sig was getting better.  I timed my QNI efforts to avoid QRMing either of you, but Johnny you didn't hear me tonight.

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com