Re: ferric chloride or peroxide and muriatic acid

Mike D

We are lucky to have a new PCB milling machine at the Fab Lab in Tulsa.  I'm not sure I could ever go back to breadboarding or manhattan construction after experiencing the ease of designing a proper PCB in EagleCAD.

Mike kd5rjz

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 1:18 PM N5VMO Pat <n5vmo00@...> wrote:
Also the PCB board can be cut using a razor hobby knife or even milled using a simple homebrew vertical milling  ( drill  press or similar ) process =)     I have made many etched PCB single and double sided boards in the past before the nice CAD systems made it so easy =)    Using the old copy machine sticky back printed circuit layout ( finding the exact scaling factor to be able to print ... is and where a trial and error method as it differed for printer to printer .... the would always be over 100% magnification factor to be able to cover the edges or the pages printed image and if your printer had adjustable ZOOM and ZOOM-OUT made things great =)

--
73's Pat  N5VMO