From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of ussv dharma via Groups.Io <ussvdharma@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 11:49 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 80 meter net

645...i TRIED CALLIG BUT NO GO ON 71222...ALSO ASKED SSB TO QSY 2 OR 3, THEY SAID NO

If you don't change direction you WILL arrive exactly where you're headed!!

MSGT. Susan Meckley, USA (Ret.)
W7KFI  & AFZ4SM

 Subject: [4SQRP] 80 meter net
 To: "4SQRP@groups.io" <4SQRP@groups.io>
 Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2018, 6:41 PM

 Johnny will be out
 at a meeting and asked me to call the net. I have S9 plus
 noise and currently between lines of rain storms. I will not
 call the net tonight so if anyone is around grab a key and
 growl have a round table
  and I will see the guys at Big Brutus on Saturday de Paul
 N0NBD

 Sent from Outlook