From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2018 4:31 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] BRUTUS BASH come Rain or Shine

Gm Group
If your planning on attending the BIG BRUTUS BASH this weekend, and was worried about the WX forecast, come on down!
My XYL found out that they have a shelter house to the North and behind the visitor center.
We will be sitting up there for lunch Saturday, and possubly operating from there as well.
The entry is the gate just North of visitor center.
Hope to cu all there!
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com