Re: DMR Talkgroup

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Mike
That sounds like a excellent idea!
I think the group needs a new project to stir up some activity.

We possibly could set up a sub group
To keep all of the info in one spot?

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 5:36 PM Mike Heitmann <n0so@...> wrote:
We could make a project out of building your own DMR “Hotspot”.

Some joker was supposed to present that topic at OzarKCon last year and “skipped out” at the last minute.

72 de Mike, N0SO

On Sep 14, 2018, at 4:09 PM, Bob Zolecki via Groups.Io <bobzolecki@...> wrote:

Hi Charles

So is this my computer talking to your computer with no ham radio used at all or where do I go to find out how this works...

You got a 80 yr old ham here...I don't know about this new stuff...Is this a 4State project or not?

73 de Bob KR9Z

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com