From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Thomas Martin
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 10:59 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] FW: Cricket 30 rig

beargyrils@...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron <ag1p@...>
To: main <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Cc: 'juliomed44' <juliomed44@...>
Sent: Tue, Sep 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Thank you, Tom and Jim!
Tom, please hold off on paying for the kit.  I’m checking to see if the club can legally donate the kit to Julio. It’s past time to go out in today’s mail so it will go out to Jim in the morning. Jim can work out logistics with Julio.

Thank you to all that responded!  It’s great to see hams stepping up to help other hams. One of the more satisfying aspects of our hobby.
72 - Ron - AG1P