Filters for portable ops

Paul Smith

I was reading in K3WWP's online diary that they operated at Skyview ARC clubhouse. There are several stations set up along long counters. He mentioned that none of the stations interfered with other stations because of band filters!? What would I need to look at buying or building for filters when my sons and I are out and operating in close proximity but on different bands. I may not be explaining what I want but does anyone out there know what I am talking about?  I emailed K3WWP and asked but the guy he usually operates portable with is doing the research and has not shared anything with anyone I know of yet.
I am looking for ideas, The SSB garble does not bother my CW tx/rx but the boys dont have the time in I have thanks de Paul N0NBD