From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Tim McDonough N9PUZ <tim.n9puz@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 4:50 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Filters for portable ops

At the State of Illinois RACES station we have Dunestar brand filters on both HF rigs. They really reduce adjacent band interference but are not as effective separating CW and Phone on the same band.

Tim N9PUZ

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018, 11:35 AM Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:
I was reading in K3WWP's online diary that they operated at Skyview ARC clubhouse. There are several stations set up along long counters. He mentioned that none of the stations interfered with other stations because of band filters!? What would I need to look at buying or building for filters when my sons and I are out and operating in close proximity but on different bands. I may not be explaining what I want but does anyone out there know what I am talking about?  I emailed K3WWP and asked but the guy he usually operates portable with is doing the research and has not shared anything with anyone I know of yet.
I am looking for ideas, The SSB garble does not bother my CW tx/rx but the boys dont have the time in I have thanks de Paul N0NBD