Re: For Sale Elecraft K1

David Lininger

Nor does it happen on my Mac laptop. I use Thunderbird as my email
client. When I click on the "Reply To Group" link at the bottom of the
message I get a new email message that does NOT include the original
message. When I click on the regular "Reply" button the original message
is included.

That extra button outside of the message must be a Windows thing.

On 22/9/18 4:51, David Wilcox via Groups.Io wrote:
That does NOT happen on an IPad 2.

Dave K8WPE

On Sep 21, 2018, at 12:45 PM, Michael Thompson via Groups.Io
<mst72481=yahoo.com@groups.io <mailto:mst72481=yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:

When you hit "Reply" look just outside the bottom right corner of the
message, there is a button marked "Private" you can hit to reply to
only the sender of the message you are replying to.

Michael N6MST
--
David Lininger, kb0zke
Rev. 2:10