Re: Cricket 30

Gerry Edson

Mine came with dead crystals.  New crystals made the difference, but they are off frequency so far (10.106 is above 10.107 and 10.110 is below 10.109) that it is unusable with other Crickets.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 9:06 AM Bryan Nehl <k0emt@...> wrote:
My cricket 30 was dead, but it is alive now!  Details posted on cricket sub group.
I'll be getting it on the air soon.  I'm working towards the Cricketeer award.

72 de Bryan, k0emt

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 11:10 AM, Richard AG5M via Groups.Io <ag5m=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Things have been really quiet for some time now regarding the Cricket 30.  Anyone using it?  Comments about it?  Plus, minus?  How good, or not so good, is it working out for you.  Thanks, 72 Richard AG5M