Signal Link USB Sound Card for Sale

Jim Parks

I have a like new Signal Link external USB sound card for sale. This works great for adding digital capability to any radio that does not have a sound card. It comes with the cable to connect it to an Icom radio with an 8-pin DIN connector. It is currently configuted for an Icom-IC-728, but can be changed for most Icom radios by simply reconfiguring the internal jumpers.
It comes complete with the unit, a USB cable, radio interface cable and all software CD's. I'm selling it because I upgraded to an Icom IC-7200 which has an internal sound card.
Sells for $115.00 from GigaParts. First taker at $75.00 gets it., You will be responsible for the shipping costs.
Email me if interested at jim.ny0j@...