From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Robert Pritchard <rwpritchard@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:51 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Listening

Dave,
I am in the St Louis area and can hear a lot of activity on 40 Meters.  W1AW is on and very strong at 7047.5
There are several stations in the range of 7050 to 7060.
I would try to reach you but I am QRP with at dipole in the Attic.

Good luck and will look forward to hearing you  on the Air
Bob K0FHG

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 6:52 PM David Lininger <kb0zke@...> wrote:
I have a less-than-ideal antenna and a radio that has spent the past
four years in a box in the basement of our motor home. I'm trying to see
if it still works and am not hearing much of anything. I'd appreciate it
if someone would point me to a strong signal. I'm in NW MO right now.
Thanks.

--
David Lininger, kb0zke
Rev. 2:10