Re: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 10/17/18 8:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder

Paul Smith

Sounds good to me de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:25 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 10/17/18 8:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder

Good Evening Group
I saw some discussion earlier this week about net start times after DST ends.
I am 90% sure that the start times will be the same.

We’re using local time In the Central time zone.

So 40 meters will be 8:00,
80 meters at 8:30 and the DMR
Net will be at 9:00 CST after the time change.

I assume the GMT offset will be different?

Your comments are welcome if this doesnt sound right?

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 8:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@4sqrp.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
Wednesday, 17 October 2018
8:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central or 0100 UTC on 7.122 +-.
NCS will be Bill KV6Z.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at 0130 UTC Thursday (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).
The net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0200 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NOYJ.

View Event.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com