Re: norcal 2030 kit available

bryan rice

175 cody road marshall north Carolina 28753

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018, 9:20 AM Kenneth Ketner via Groups.Io <klaine=mac.com@groups.io wrote:
Greetings folks
    I have a NorCal 2030 kit, with that great Tayloe front end plus other good features. I thought I could build it even though many smt parts. Got discouraged quick. Too much for me with old guy skills. Also have a second clean board. I think a capable builder/engineer could build it with no worries.

Meanwhile I acquired a finished and working unit, so I don’t need the kit anymore.

So I will ship the unbuilt stuff to the first person to reply who is confident in their ability to build it. Will need your shipping address.

73
Ken Ketner ka5eld