I will pass the kit ideas on to the kit think thank and see where they go.

The 2 meter CW Rig sounds like fun,
No doubt it would be unique!

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 5:04 AM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
Sorry Gary I will correct  my notes

Bert
N0YJ

-------- Original message --------
From: "Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io" <gary.k7ek=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: 11/28/18 10:27 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] TONIGHT'S DMR NET

Please correct my name. It is Gary. Thanks.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Radcliff, KY (EM77at)

Sent from BlueMail
On Nov 28, 2018, at 22:51, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
ANOTHER GREAT NET

N9PUZ TIM

NK80 CHARLES

N0MII JEFF

K0WDO WILL

KV6Z BILL

AB0AH LARRY

W2NDG NEAL

N8DAH DAVE

W0MFQ TOM

K7EK RODNEY

Tonight's topic was " what radio kits or accessories would you like the
4SQRP group to design and kit"

There where multiple requests for a 5 watt 2 meter cw transceiver,
multiple requests for a plug and play digital transceiver. Other
suggestions a tube type transmitter and receiver, a high quality code
practice oscillator, a crystal radio, an antenna and tuner package that
was very portable,a 6 meter cw transceiver, to bring back the HF test
kit, an 80 and 30 meter hill topper variant, and last and probably least
a 60 meter cw rig.

Thanks again to all the check ins and suggestions

73's

N0YJ

Bert

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com