Re: TONIGHT'S DMR NET

Don, W9EBK

Sorry I didn't missed the DMR net, but haven't yet added that mode to the shack.  If the 2 meter CW idea gets traction I will suggest it also have AM, and preferably a built in memory keyer (arduino or similar) that will allow for modulated CW as well as true CW. That may sound like a strange request,  but AM modulated CW is the approved mode for international Amateur Radio Direction Finding (ARDF). Lack of cheap transmitters has been a big stumbling block to expanding the sport in the US.
Thanks for the consideration,
Don, W9EBK

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018, 9:51 PM Robert <e1dslr@... wrote:
ANOTHER GREAT NET

N9PUZ TIM

NK80 CHARLES

N0MII JEFF

K0WDO WILL

KV6Z BILL

AB0AH LARRY

W2NDG NEAL

N8DAH DAVE

W0MFQ TOM

K7EK RODNEY

Tonight's topic was " what radio kits or accessories would you like the
4SQRP group to design and kit"

There where multiple requests for a 5 watt 2 meter cw transceiver,
multiple requests for a plug and play digital transceiver. Other
suggestions a tube type transmitter and receiver, a high quality code
practice oscillator, a crystal radio, an antenna and tuner package that
was very portable,a 6 meter cw transceiver, to bring back the HF test
kit, an 80 and 30 meter hill topper variant, and last and probably least
a 60 meter cw rig.

Thanks again to all the check ins and suggestions

73's

N0YJ

Bert