4SQRP "On Air Activities" on web page

davemrtn

I don't know what the official status is of the Wednesday night DMR net, but is it time to add it to the list of Wednesday night on air activities with the info on participating in the net ?

I just got my DMR radio going and hope to began to participate starting this coming Wed.

I found what I needed to know about the DMR group/net on groups.io, but I thought we might want to make it easier for others, or at least to let others know it exists.

Wherever I go, there He is.
Recycle, Reuse, Re-purpose, Repair
>Professional Sports - An activity for small minds<
!! There is a reason it is called "Sports Trivia" !!